Threats morph. Controls are static.
Cybersecurity threats continue to evolve and morph at a rapid pace. In contrast, the security infrastructure is far more static and struggles to keep up with the dynamic threat landscape. Aging security products, overtasked IT teams, and an accelerated operational pace impact the efficacy of your security controls.
Get your security house in order
WaveGard Cyber Defense is the opportunity to get your security house in order and solves two major business problems. First, we help optimize our clients’ sizable capital investments in technology gear that is often languishing due to a lack of time or in-house expertise. Second, we identify ineffective security controls that lack the ability to address today’s threats. We are often solicited for opinions and recommend compelling contemporary solutions suitable to handling sophisticated threats. These discussions often lead to hybrid solutions that improve on what you have combined with investments in best-of-breed gear.
Listen, recommend, do
Our experts spend time listening and understanding your business requirements before recommending a cybersecurity approach. Working side-by-side with your in-house team, our experts typically integrate hybrid solutions to ensure proper staff mentoring and handoff. Cyber Defense projects unite best practices and products for a wide range of scenarios.
- Use of next-generation firewalls to control traffic by application and user
- Implementation of zero-day malware detection to evaluate clear text and encrypted flows
- Active Directory redesign to promote role-based privilege and streamlined management
- Enhanced Wi-Fi networks to support mobility and BYOD initiatives
- Creation of powerful security programs that coordinate cybersecurity initiatives, address regulatory compliance (HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FISMA), and smartly support emerging technologies
Ready to get started on improving your cybersecurity posture? Contact WaveGard’s experts today.